BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back To School!

Laci started back at school last week. So far, she has done really great! We tried preschool last year with her and it didn't work out so well. I mean, why would it when she can stay home with her Mammaw and do whatever she wants? She is just a tad bit spoiled...and loved by so many...lol! She is only going three days a week...Monday, Wednesday and Friday...and is staying until right before naptime at 1:00pm. Kevin and I are really hoping that this will help her adjust for Kindergarten next year!!



















Laci on her way to Kindergarten the first day!

Getting ready to go to open house at school!



















Striking a pose on picture day!

Practicing our best smile!


She has also decided that she wants to do ballet and soccer. That is a lot of extra activities for a 4 year old, but at least it helps her stay active. Ballet will be on Tuesdays, soccer practice will be on Thursdays and then games on Saturdays! Whew! That is a lot of running!

Getting ready to go to ballet on our first day!


I am so thankful that I have been able to take her to school and ballet these past couple of weeks. I have one more week off and then back to rotations;-( I dread getting back in the swing of things! But, I know that it is nearing an end!! Hopefully, if boards go well in September and October, I will get into residency and actually begin getting paid in 10 months!! Yay

~Angie

0 comments: