BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 2011!!

Wow! I cannot believe it is already 2011!! Where does the time go? This is the year that things are gonna look up. I will finally be graduating medical school in May and begin Family Practice residency in July. I am one year closer to being in complete remission for thyroid cancer. I am finally going to lose those extra pounds and KEEP it off! My family has had it rough the past few months, but this is the year that we put God above all else! We have always been faithful, but we have definately gotten comfortable lately. Time for a wake up call! We don't want to be comfortable...we want to have a personal relationship with Him and that means we gotta work at it. No more Sunday morning believers...time for everyday believers!! So, here's to the new year...it's gonna be one awesome ride!

0 comments: