BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day off;-(

So today is my last day off from rotations. Monday, I begin my psychiatry rotation at the VA clinic. I am actually pretty excited about this, even though I know that psychiatry is not the field that I will go into. I have always had a special place in my heart for veterans and those that serve our country. My father in law is a veteran and is known at the clinic that I am about to begin rotating. Also, my grandfather served in the Korean War, so like I said, I have a special place in my heart for these individuals!

I am still pretty sore from surgery (had my gallbladder out last Saturday) but the pain eases a bit everyday. Today was the first day that I have actually been out of the house. Laci and I walked around the yard and took some random pictures. She played with her 4 wheeler. We basically just enjoyed the warm weather and sunshine! The rain is supposed to set in tomorrow afternoon, so I am grateful to have enjoyed the sunshine today!

Balloon and rose that Laci had at home waiting on me...such a little sweetie!

One of our shade trees in the back


Little flowers in the lawn...oh how we need to mow the grass!!

Laci the daredevil!!

0 comments: